Our COVID-19 Policies
We take the health and safety of our clients and our veterinarians very seriously and are currently following the below protocols:
- All veterinarians must complete a daily COVID-19 screening and confirm they are not experiencing any symptoms. Please note: for their own health & safety, our veterinarians will continue to wear masks during appointments, even though they are symptom-free.
- All clients must complete a mandatory COVID-19 screening at the time of booking, with a follow-up screening via email on the day of the appointment, to answer the following questions:
- How many people will be in attendance at the appointment?
- Is anyone who will be at the appointment currently experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19, influenza or any other respiratory illness?
- If no – masks are not required to be worn during the appointment
- If yes – the person(s) exhibiting symptoms will be required to wear a mask if they wish to be at the appointment
- The client must take responsibility for ensuring that everyone who will be present at the appointment passes the above screening
Please note that our consultation appointments will continue to be done via telemedicine until further notice. Our veterinarians have access to a range of technology platforms to facilitate these video calls including Zoom and FaceTime.
We remain committed to providing compassionate geriatric and end-of-life care for your loved pets, all in the comfort and privacy of your home. We are available by phone, Monday to Friday 8:30am-6pm and on Weekends & Holidays 9am-2pm. Please call us at 416-817-3572 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about our COVID-19 policies or would like to book an appointment. We recommend booking appointments 1-2 days in advance to ensure that one of our veterinarians will be able to help you. Our veterinarians may be available for appointments outside of these hours and/or for same day appointments, but please contact us for availability.